confidentiality of personal data
Barrier® complies with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of personal data stored. The information will not be disclosed to any person outside of Barrier®, affiliated or affiliated companies, agencies, distributors or authorized persons, representatives or distributors, and other companies with which Barrier® collaborates for your benefit as well as outside of any Representative, assignee or substitute of the parties referred to above. The information will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Romanian legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“Data Protection Act”) and may be stored and used initially inside or outside the European Union (EU) / European Economic Area EEE), anywhere in the world (including the United States of America).
You have, under Law 677/2001, the following rights: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data and the right to object.
Collecting this information will enable Barrier® to meet the following objectives:
- Making this site more accessible and functional for you, not requiring multiple entries.
- Let’s provide information faster.
- Generate more relevant content for you.
- Let us help you easily identify the services or information that Barrier can offer you.
- Use this information to bring improvements to the site.
- Identify general trends regarding the site and its use.
- We provide you the services and products required by Barrier.
- Let us know about new products, special offers, updated information and other new services that Barrier thinks might be useful to you.